EXPLORING TOOLS FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION
FOR THOSE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PYRAMID
GAIN A PERSPECTIVE of financial literacy that spans borders and values - grasp how an understanding of financial concepts varies vastly across both culture and circumstance, and explore how the principles at the core of a healthy relationship with money may be translated to meet the needs of individuals in different communities. Participants will also receive guidance in delivering powerful and dynamic lessons through the incorporation of games, skits and a belief in their capability to make an impact.
money can make or break.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the role of money management in sustaining opportunities to break out of the poverty cycle
- Cultivate essential real-world competencies in cross-cultural project management, facilitation, communication, teamwork, and more
- Learn from exemplary practitioners in the fields of experiential education, financial literacy, and social impact, and apply what you've learned to contribute to the needs of others
- Make an impact that you can (and will!) measure as you design, execute, and evaluate the effectiveness of engaging hands-on workshops to equip youth at the bottom of the pyramid with tools for financial inclusion
- Build friendships and camaraderie, not just with your fellow participants, but also with your Cambodian peers - get a glimpse into the life of how youth from a different culture live, work and play
- Experience and appreciate the fullness of Cambodian culture and hospitality, while also learning about the country's complex history by visiting several national treasures
Fees will differ according to your needs - please contact us for more information.
Fees typically include the following:
- Accommodation & meals (we make socially and environmentally responsible choices as far as possible!)
- Transport (including flights and airport transfers)
- Entrance fees for attractions
- Course materials
- Insurance cover
- Engaging experts & 24/7 experienced facilitators
Your investment in our courses enables Skillseed to further our social mission by empowering local communities through employment or job creation. It also also goes towards the development of future courses and journeys - we do intensive consultations and site visits with every partner organisation we work with. Finally, your support provides opportunities for past participants to further develop their skills and passions with us or our partner organisations.
JOIN US IF YOU...
- Are passionate about education, financial literacy, and poverty alleviation!
- Are at least 15 years of age and in good health
- Have no strict vegan diet requirements or severe allergies or debilitating allergies, and don't require prescription medicine that requires constant refrigeration
- Are fluent in English (written & spoken)