EXPLORING TOOLS FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION FOR THOSE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PYRAMID
GAIN A PERSPECTIVE of financial literacy that spans borders and values - grasp how an understanding of financial concepts varies vastly across both culture and circumstance, and explore how the principles at the core of a healthy relationship with money may be translated to meet the needs of individuals in different communities. Participants will also receive guidance in delivering powerful and dynamic lessons through the incorporation of games, skits and a belief in their capability to make an impact.
money can make or break.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the role of money management in sustaining opportunities to break out of the poverty cycle
- Cultivate essential real-world competencies in cross-cultural project management, facilitation, communication, teamwork, and more
- Learn from exemplary practitioners in the fields of experiential education, financial literacy, and social impact, and apply what you've learned to contribute to the needs of others
- Make an impact that you can (and will!) measure as you design, execute, and evaluate the effectiveness of engaging hands-on workshops to equip youth at the bottom of the pyramid with tools for financial inclusion
- Build friendships and camaraderie, not just with your teammates, but your Cambodian peers and get a glimpse into the life of how youth from different cultures live, work and play
- Experience and appreciate the fullness of Cambodian culture and hospitality, while also learning about the country's complex history and visiting several national treasures.
INFORMATION ON COURSE FEES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH PARTNER SCHOOLS, OR EMAIL US TO FIND OUT MORE
Fees typically include the following:
- Accommodation & meals (we make socially and environmentally responsible choices as far as possible!)
- Transport (including flights and airport transfers)
- Entrance fees for attractions
- Course materials
- Insurance cover
- Engaging experts & 24/7 experienced facilitators
Your investment in our courses also enables Skillseed to further our social mission by empowering local communities through employment or job creation. It also goes towards course development (we do intensive consultations with key organisations and conduct project site visits!) and provides opportunities for course alumni to further develop their skills and passions with us or our partner organisations.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU...
- Are at least 15 years of age and in good health
- Have no strict vegan diet requirements or severe allergies or debilitating allergies, and don't require prescription medicine that requires constant refrigeration
- Are fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Passionate about education, financial literacy, and poverty alleviation!